Thursday, January 10, 2013

6. Stripes

6. Stripes
Rated: R
Released: 1981
Staring Bill Murray, Harold Ramis, John Candy
Format Watched In: DVD

I have no excuses for this one.  I should have seen it a million times by now. I've owned it for years knowing how much I would enjoy it, and yet I had never seen it until this project happened.  I honestly can't explain it.  I have distinct memories of walking the isles of TR Video back in Lewiston, ID as a kid, seeing this box and wanting to see it.  Just from the box I knew it would be for me.  And yet I never watched it.  I really don't have to tell you how funny this movie is (SO funny) because you all know this already.  I will however tell you that I now have a new appreciation for a good shoe shine and I know that I should never get the Schnitzel, they're using Schnauzer.  Now if you'll excuse me I have to go mud wrestle.

Rating: A


No comments:

Post a Comment