Thursday, January 24, 2013

23. Transporter 3

23. Transporter 3
Rated: PG-13
Released: 2008
Starring: Jason Statham, Robert Knepper, Natalya Rudakova
Format Watched in: Blu-Ray

I could have sworn I had seen this movie the entire time I was watching it.  Aren't all Jason Statham movies pretty much the same movie?  I mean Fast car + fighting + woman in danger + convoluted plot = Jason Statham movie right?  I can't fault him though he found a formula much like Schwarzenegger before him that works for him and he's sticking to it.  Stallone could learn a lot from them in this regard.  I had seen the first Transporter and I remembered liking it, but I skipped the second one because I had grown tired of just the idea of PG-13 action movies.  I decided to give the franchise a second chance and skipped to the third edition and it was just as over the top as I remembered.  I mean he jumps his car onto the top of a moving train, because of course he does.  Still I felt like the franchise could be helped a lot by just accepting it's fate and going R.

Rating: C+


No comments:

Post a Comment