Thursday, February 7, 2013

33. Nancy Drew

33. Nancy Drew
Rated: PG
Released: 2007
Starring:  Emma Roberts, Tate Donovan, Max Thieriot
Format Watched in: MAX Go

Sometimes when it's late at night and I still haven't watched my movie for the day I find myself picking anything that doesn't look like I need to put any effort into watching it.  With that in mind I bring you - Nancy Drew the movie!  Did this movie need to be made?  No.  Should a grown man in his mid-30's without a young daughter watch this movie?  No.  Is Emma Roberts great?  No, but she is pretty enjoyable in the other things I have seen her in and so I figured what harm could come of seeing her as a kid detective?  Exactly no harm came of it.  I saw my movie, it was meh, I fell asleep.  Look I'm not gonna lie to you, there was no way I was going to be actually emotionally invested in this movie.  The goal isn't to watch a movie I want to see every single day for a year it's to watch a movie every single day for a year.  Sometimes I watch good things.  Today I watched Nancy Drew.

Rating: C I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment